Coding Aux Input Into E60 or E61
All guides/tutorials are intended for educational purposes only.
If you follow any of the guides/tutorials, you do so at your own risk.
We accept no liability and/or responsibility for any damage or otherwise that may be caused to your vehicle/belongings/possessions.
We do not own any images or text unless it is explicitly states our ownership.
- Official auxiliary retrofit kit
- Follow instructions supplied with retrofit kit
- Add +NAUX to vehicle order
- For CCC equipped cars: VO code CAPPL to factory defaults
- For CCC equipped cars: VO code CAUDI to factory defaults
Individual Line Coding
- For CCC equipped cars: CAPPL: 'AUX_CONFIG' to 'mounted'
- For CCC equipped cars: CAUDI: 'INPUT_SCALING_SUB2' to 'wert_02'
Aux will always have a lower volume level compared to other audio sources such as 'Radio' or 'CD'.