All guides/tutorials are intended for educational purposes only.
If you follow any of the guides/tutorials, you do so at your own risk.
We accept no liability and/or responsibility for any damage or otherwise that may be caused to your vehicle/belongings/possessions.
We do not own any images or text unless it is explicitly states our ownership.
- Required - Compatible SZL module/slipring (cruise control with braking) complete with stalks
- Optional - KOMBI module/high cluster equipped with cruise control with braking
Installation Process - SZL
- Remove airbag
- Remove steering wheel
- Remove SZL
- Install new SZL
- Reinstall steering wheel
- Reinstall airbag
Installation Process - KOMBI
- Virginise KOMBI high
- Install new KOMBI high
- Add $544 to your vehicle order
- FA write your update vehicle order to both your CAS and NFRM
- VO code your DSC
- VO code your KOMBI (if KOMBI high is fitted)
Cruise control with work with just the SZL installed. Cruise control will only be displayed on the KOMBI high, and on no other KOMBI variant. Virginising the KOMBI is required for two things; to have the correct VIN number and to remove the tamper dot, and to have the correct mileage showing. Virginising is a specialist procedure which requires an EEPROM reader/writer.