Removing EDC From E9x M3
All guides/tutorials are intended for educational purposes only.If you follow any of the guides/tutorials, you do so at your own risk. We accept no liability and/or responsibility for any damage or otherwise that may be caused to your vehicle/belongings/possessions.We do not own any images or text unless it is explicitly states our ownership.
- Hardware & software capable of VO/line coding
- Physically remove the EDC module after completing the coding below
- Remove $233 from vehicle order
- FA write your vehicle order to both your CAS and FRM
- For CCC equipped cars: VO code CAPPL to factory defaults
- For CIC equipped cars: VO code CIC to factory defaults
- VO code KOMBI
Individual Line Coding
- For CCC equipped cars: CAPPL: 'EDC' to 'nicht_aktiv'
- For CIC equipped cars: CIC: 'EDC_CIC' to 'nicht_aktiv'
- KOMBI: 'EDCK_ALIVE_ZAEHLER' to 'nicht_aktiv' and 'EDCK_ID_MONITOR' to ''nicht_aktiv''