Gone are the days where you had to buy a brand new or second hand headlight if you had some damage/wear to your plastic front lens cover, or have snapped mounting point tabs!
We offer a headlight lens replacement service, where we will:
- Open up your headlights in an OEM, non destructive procedure
- Remove all of the old sealant
- Lightly chemically clean the headlight internals to remove any small marking
- Lay brand new sealant within the headlight channels
- Seal the headlight with a brand new lens (either self supplied, or supplied by us)
- Pressure test the headlight
- Water test the headlight
Turnaround times is between 7-10 days, and lead time is usually between 2-3 weeks - contact us for an accurate lead times as this will change throughout the year depending on how busy we are.
All pricing is for one headlight only, and doesn't cover any additional services/products below.
Damaged chrome cannot be repaired, however we can professionally paint the damaged headlight parts to colour match headlight internals.
We can additionally (pricing on evaluation of the headlight in person):
- Heavy decontamination & chemical clean within the headlight (starting from £40 per headlight)
- Remove water marks from any chrome items (starting from £20 per headlight)
- Supply and fit OEM repair kits for any broken mounting points (starting from £20 per headlight)
- Plastic weld any light casing damage (starting from £20 per headlight)
- Paint headlight internals (if your chrome is damaged) to colour match to other headlight internal part colours (starting from £100 per pair of headlights - not available on a single headlight)
- Headlight removal & refitting (starting from £100 for E chassis vehicles, and £120 for F chassis vehicles)
Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with our return/refund policy which can be found at the bottom of this page before purchasing.
If we are carrying out this lens replacement service on a damaged headlight, the headlight will have zero value - if we cannot repair the headlight due to damage being too excessive (for example), unable to complete the lens replacement, or the headlight sustains further damage whilst within our care due to existing damage, we will not contribute to the purchase of a new or used headlight.