All guides/tutorials are intended for educational purposes only. If you follow any of the guides/tutorials, you do so at your own risk. We accept no liability and/or responsibility for any damage or otherwise that may be caused to your vehicle/belongings/possessions. We do not own any images or text unless it is explicitly states our ownership.
When you change your EDC suspension to standard suspension, you'll have errors within the vehicle.
Your BMW is expecting to see signals from the EDC module, and associated hardware. When a component is removed, the vehicle will throw up errors.
Code your vehicle to expect non-EDC suspension.
- Remove $233 from the vehicle order
- Write the updated vehicle order to both your CAS and FRM
- For CCC equipped vehicles: Code CAPPL to factory defaults
- For CIC equipped vehicles: Code CIC to factory defaults
- Code KOMBI to factory defaults
- For CCC equipped cars: Within CAPPL: 'EDC' to 'nicht_aktiv'
- For CIC equipped cars: Within CIC: 'EDC_CIC' to 'nicht_aktiv'
- KOMBI: 'EDCK_ALIVE_ZAEHLER' to 'nicht_aktiv' and 'EDCK_ID_MONITOR' to ''nicht_aktiv''
Remove the EDC module, and secure the connector against water ingress.