BMW E9x M3 & E92/E93 Pre LCI (Non Adaptive/AFS Xenon) - G5/G5-BRT Projector Retrofit Conversion Brackets
For when you're building your own headlights and need the tried & tested products & tools.
Building your own headlights requires specialist parts which you may not always have on hand - save yourself the time from fabricating your own parts by using our tried and tested brackets to get that professional finish from home
What This Includes
This includes a pair of G5 projector retrofit/conversion brackets, compatible with G5 xenon projectors, G5-BRT projectors, and all bi-LED projectors based on the G5 mounting points
- All E90/E92/E93 M3 with xenon headlights only (not compatible with adaptive xenon headlights)
- All E92 pre-LCIs with xenon headlights only (not compatible with adaptive xenon headlights)
- All E93 pre-LCIs with xenon headlights only (not compatible with adaptive xenon headlights)
How To Install
- Remove the old OEM bracket from the headlight, and remove the pivot mechanism from the ball joint
- Test fit the new G5 projector into the brackets, and ensure that everything lines up and sits as it should do
- Install the pivot mechanism from the old bracket onto the new bracket
- Install the G5 projector onto the new bracket
- Install the projector and bracket into the headlight by doing the removal of the old OEM projector and bracket in reverse
Photographic media within this product listing is to be used for reference only. Items shipped may look different from the listing photos but functionally will be the same
How do I remove the pivot mechanism from the old bracket?
With patience, heat, and a steady hand. Don't go too quick or you'll risk snapping off the plastic retention pins. These mechanisms aren't readily available for purchase, so ensure that you take enough time as you need to!
My new projector doesn't line up with the holes in the bracket, why?
This new replacement bracket is designed for G5 and G5-BRT projectors only. If you have purchased another type of projector, this bracket won't be suitable for your projector
My projector doesn't sit flush against the bracket, what do I do?
Depending on the projector, you may need to modify the projector housing or bracket to remove material to get the projector to sit flush. As different manufacturers use different design and production techniques, you may have to modify them to ensure a flush fit. But if you've got this far, it's a piece of cake!
Guarantee/Warranty - DIY Parts
1 year guarantee on all products/parts regardless of manufacturer or supplier. Not valid if the products show signs of tampering, mishandling, mis-powering, reverse engineering, disassembly, installation error (if not installed by us), or if the vehicle is involved in an accident. The warranty is for the purchaser only, and not transferable to a future owner.
Returns/Refunds - DIY Parts
Returns are accepted if we're notified within 14 days, and you have 14 days from the day you've told us to return the item(s) to us.
For a full refund, the returned items must be unused/unopened and still sealed within the original wrapping.