BMW E9x M3 & E92/E93 Pre LCI - Outer Angel Eyes DIY Brackets
For when you're building your own headlights and need the tried & tested products & tools.
Building your own headlights requires specialist parts that you may not always have on hand - save yourself the time from fabricating your own parts by using our tried and tested brackets to get that professional finish from home
What This Includes
This includes a pair of angel eye brackets
- All E90/E92/E93 M3s with either xenon or adaptive xenon headlights
- All E92 pre-LCIs with either xenon or adaptive xenon headlights
- All E93 pre-LCIs with either xenon or adaptive xenon headlights
How To Install
- Prep and paint the brackets to a colour of your choice
- Install 3M VHB (recommended, not included) to either the angel eye or the bracket
- Affix the angel eyes to the bracket in a way that the wiring for the angel eyes wiring can be routed away
- Screw the bracket with the angel eye back onto the screw hole for the original outer angel eye
Photographic media within this product listing is to be used for reference only. Items shipped may look different from the listing photos but functionally will be the same
What's the notched bit for?
Depending on what angel eye you're using, the wires may come out of the back of the angel eye. If that's the case, you can use the notch in the bracket to feed the wiring out and route it accordingly
Do I need to prep or paint the brackets?
It's recommended to both prep and paint the brackets before installing with etch primer and a base coat of your choice - we've found that black blends in the best
I don't want the logo on show, how do I hide this?
Our logo will sit beneath the surround and won't be visible when installed
Guarantee/Warranty - DIY Parts
1 year guarantee on all products/parts regardless of manufacturer or supplier. Not valid if the products show signs of tampering, mishandling, mis-powering, reverse engineering, disassembly, installation error (if not installed by us), or if the vehicle is involved in an accident. The warranty is for the purchaser only, and not transferable to a future owner.
Returns/Refunds - DIY Parts
Returns are accepted if we're notified within 14 days, and you have 14 days from the day you've told us to return the item(s) to us.
For a full refund, the returned items must be unused/unopened and still sealed within the original wrapping.