E92 E93 LCI - DTM Angel Eyes (3 Series Xenon Headlights)
- Headlight opening, old sealant removal & internal chemical cleaning
- Satin black paintwork
- KYCS angel eyes in white (style in product photos)
- Headlight sealing
- 1 year warranty
Vehicle & headlight fitment
Vehicle & headlight fitment
This will only fit equipped with
Lead & build time
Lead & build time
Lead time is usually between 2-3 months, with a turnaround time of 7-14 days depending on specification. Once we have your order, we'll be in touch to confirm completion dates.
Payment for the build can either be 50% down as a deposit by using the discount code 'ch-deposit', or payment in full.
We accept all debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
0% financing is available through Klarna - 3 payments over 3 months.
If you're using our 'Core exchange program' the deposit must be paid through a card, and not via Klarna.
Custom Prebuild/Made To Order Headlights - Road Legality
Our base custom headlight conversions are all road legal and will pass the MOT.
If you have additionally selected components of the conversion that are for show use only (demon eyes or colour changing/chasing angel eyes for example), they are not for use on the public highway.
You can only display white for DRL, parking lights, side lights, low beam, and high beam to the front of the vehicle.
You can only display amber/orange to the front of the vehicle for the indicators/hazard lights.
All other colours are illegal on the public highway, and for show use only.
Custom Prebuild/Made To Order Headlights - Core Exchange Program
If we have your headlights within our inventory, we can offer you our core exchange program. This is where we use our headlights that we have within our inventory to build up your headlights as per your specification.
We will then take your current headlights in on exchange, to ensure minimum downtime for you and provide a same day service.
Both matching headlights we receive in exchange must meet the following criteria:
- Are fully functional
- Are OEM
- Don’t have any excessive water ingress
- Haven't been opened before
- Are not modified in any way
- Are fully intact, with no damage to the black plastic casing, and all mounting points are original, intact, and functional
- Headlight internals are intact with no physical damage, no water damage, no damaged electrical connectors, or broken/damaged/missing components
- Headlight plastic lens covers are intact with no; damage, cracks, scuffs, large chips, large marks, or paint overspray. Lenses can have age related pitting, but nothing excessive that detrimentally affects beam pattern, general light output, or damage/removal/peeling or the UV clear coat
If your headlights do not meet the above criteria and you are booked in, additional charges will apply to purchase our stock inventory headlights (option not always available) for our list price. Alternatively, we can repair and move the headlight internals over to your current headlights where a limited guarantee/warranty is available. Additional options may be available. If you wish not to continue with the booking, fitting rates will still apply along with the cancellation charge stated prior.
If your headlights do not meet the above criteria and they have been sent back as part of the exchange, additional charges will apply to purchase our stock inventory headlights (option not always available) for our list price.
Custom Prebuild/Made To Order Headlights - Care Information
Like all other modifications, your custom headlights require care after being fitted to ensure that you get the most from your new purchase.
It's a similar situation to:
- When getting PPF applied to your vehicle - letting the PPF set, and ensuring that your car isn't aggressively washed on the PPF edges
- When getting your car painted - letting the paint cure and offgas, and not use any coarse polishing
- When fitting splitters or lips - avoiding kerb/potholes or anything similar that would cause damage
As your new custom headlights are a custom/bespoke item, they also require you to take care of them to get the most out of them & to ensure that common issues are avoided. This is not an exhaustive list, but it'll give a good indication of what's required:
- Not pressure washing the headlight seals at close range to remove or disturb the replacement sealant when washing your car
- Not applying acidic products, or anything that will interfere with the sealant on the headlight when washing your car
- Not touching/removing/disturbing the sealant on the headlights
- Not applying or directing water into areas of the headlight that aren't designed to be watertight (for example spraying the adjustment mechanisms with soapy water if you're PPFing the headlights)
- Not removing any warranty stickers to ensure that your warranty isn't voided
- When removing/replacing bulbs, ensuring that the bulb/gasket/bulb holder/cap is seated back on correctly to not allow any water ingress into the headlight
Custom Prebuild/Made To Order Headlights - Guarantee/Warranty
1 year guarantee on all products/parts regardless of manufacturer or supplier. Not valid if the products show signs of tampering, mishandling, mis-powering, reverse engineering, disassembly, installation error (if not installed by us), or if the vehicle is involved in an accident. The warranty is for the purchaser only, and not transferable to a future owner.
1 year guarantee on all of services/workmanship. Not valid if the service show signs of tampering, mishandling, mis-powering, reverse engineering, disassembly, or if the vehicle is involved in an accident. The warranty is for the purchaser only, and not transferable to a future owner. Cosmetic issues will only be covered by the guarantee for any concerns raised within 28 days.
When fitting is opted for, bumper fitment will be as the vehicle arrived (at a minimum) as long as all the bolts, screws, clips and clamps (fixings) are present and correct when the vehicles arrives. If you are missing or have any damaged fixings, the same fitment cannot be guaranteed. Once a vehicle has left our premises, we cannot guarantee the bumper fitment or alignment - any issues must be raised on vehicle handover. Excess fitting/parts charges may be applicable for non factory fit vehicles, specifically on vehicles that have either; been involved in an accident, have had a previous poor bumper fit, have incorrect fixings present or incorrectly/poor fitting of aftermarket parts. We can additionally supply and fit brand new OEM fixings if in stock, or if advised beforehand. Work undertaken & vehicles left on premises at the owners risk. Wheels must be rechecked and retorqued 50 miles after fitting (if they are removed during the fit). Locking wheel nuts must be supplied on the day for the fitting to be carried out. Any snapped wheel bolts due to bolts being previously over-tightened is on the onus of the owner to repair/remove/refit.
If fitting is not being carried out by ourselves. we recommend professional removal and installation of the headlights, and we are not liable for any damage incurred from self installation.
Coding may be required for the headlights for all features to function correctly. Coding and associated fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
If we're fitting at our commercial premises, headlight fitting/removal is covered within the guarantee for any issues raised within 28 days, after this time period any remedial work undertaken will be subject to normal fitting charge.
For any fittings carried out by a third party, no refunds/partial refunds/contributions will be made for any warranty work that we undertake.
We reference OEM workshop material & guidelines for fogging and condensation which is:
Headlight fogging fault pattern
Certain weather conditions can lead to fogging on the inside of the headlight lens.This is not necessarily a fault that requires replacement of the headlight.
Top row (A): Permissible fogging. Headlight does not need to be replaced.
Bottom row (B): Impermissible fogging. Warranty claim to be raised.
Headlights are fogged over
Repair notice for assessing condensation in the headlamp
The images show the difference between mild and severe condensation in the headlamps of various vehicles.
- A headlamp with substantial condensation can be recognised by the formation of droplets on the inside of the headlamp unit
- The appearance of moisture immediately following cleaning in a car wash or after the vehicle is driven in heavy rain can point to severe condensation and possibly indicate a headlight that is not effectively sealed. Usually occurs only on one side
- The condensation phenomenon is promoted by damp, humid air that penetrates into the headlamp from the outside by entering through the ventilation system. This then evaporates in the headlamp while it is still warm, and when the unit cools it then precipitates to form condensed moisture of the inside of the headlamp lens
- This neither causes corrosion damage to the headlamp, nor does it exercise a negative impact on the intensity of the light that it emits.
1 Light fogging
2 Heavy fogging
We will only warranty headlights if they fall under heavy/permissible fogging. Anything that doesn't fall within the above constraints is not considered to be an issue, and won't be covered under our warranty.
All workshop material used for reference only, and we do not own any images or text unless it explicitly states our ownership.
Custom Prebuild/Made To Order Headlights - Terms & Conditions
Certain design configurations may not be possible on your headlights. If this is the case, we will inform you and offer an alternative design.
Your fitting date may be moved due to the following reason(s): Act of God, weather, staff resource issues. If we are unable to fulfil your booking date, you will be given at least 1 weeks notice and rebooked for our first opportunity. We may discount or supply a free upgrade for your headlight specification in return for moving your booking at short notice. We are not liable or responsible for any fees. charges or losses you may experience if your fitting date is moved.
We own all media taken by team members of the vehicle in for the service(s) completed.
No refunds/partial refunds/contributions will be made for any free services that have not been carried out, or partially carried out (for example coding).
By ordering any of our products and/or services, you understand and accept everything outlined.
Custom Prebuild/Made To Order Headlights - Return & Refunds
Due to the custom nature and speciality of these products & services, we do not accept returns, but will exchange any defective components as per our guarantee.
We do not offer a refund since each product & service is unique and bespoke. The cost of the product and service is a combination of our time spent along with our products/stock that have been irreversibly modified for your request. Cancellations are subject to a 25% non refundable fee.
This is in line with Government guidance on custom products. Our products/stock will be demonstrated to ensure that we can show they are not faulty.